Monday, May 14, 2012

Check Out US Route 6 Tourist Association Webpage For A Great Book/Membership Deal

When I started to research US Route 6, I landed on the Route 6 Tourist Assoc. page first.  The Tourist Association's Director, Russell Lombard, was a great help to me as I planned my cross-country trip.  The non-profit Association gives college interns a great opportunity to learn about our country's history through its road system and maintains the Grand Army of the Republic Highway as a "Historic Road" in California (where the road numbers were changed, but Route 6 lives on in brown signs.)



I want to be able to give back to the Route 6 Tourist Association, and so I agreed to give a portion of my book sales proceeds as a donation.  In addition, the Route 6 Tourist Association is running a great membership offer; buy a two-year membership for $50 and get my Stay On Route 6 book for free.  It's a great deal, as the annual membership alone is usually $50.  You save $35!

If you live along the Route 6 corridor, or are a fan of this great road, help support it by becoming a member.  It's a great resource. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here: