Thursday, July 28, 2011

Congrats to Some of My Favorite Route 6 Towns! Des Moines, Omaha, Denver and Glenwood Springs Made Forbes Magazine and USA Today Lists

Adventure Park
Glenwood Springs, CO
Soon, I'll be coming up with my own Best of Lists - but for now, I'll bow to some pretty mighty media giants (USA Today and Forbes) to bring you the latest rankings.

Rand McNally in conjunction with USA Today deemed Glenwood Springs "The Most Fun Town" in America.  I can concur - I had a blast there.

Durham Museum
Omaha, NE
And Forbes Magazine presented it's list of America's Best Cities for Young Professionals.  Three, count 'em THREE are on US Route 6; Des Moines, Omaha and Denver.  (And #15 happens to be my very own city; Stamford, CT).

Congratulations to all the winners and may you continue to prosper!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here: