Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Flash of Gold - In My Glass: Coors Brewery on Route 6, Golden, CO



Just west of Denver, Route 6 cuts through Golden, Colorado, home of Coors.  Through I generally favor more obscure craft beers,  I do plan to take the self-guided Brewery Tour (oh, the lengths I'll go for research) most likely in the morning so I can walk off the effects of sampling before continuing west through a challenging stretch of 6.  From Golden, the highway snakes through Clear Creek Canyon, a cliff-laden, creek-running biker-favorite , so I'll be sure to pull off and take pictures.  Or, if I'm lucky, I'll find some agreeable rock-climbers to video and interview; Clear Creek Canyon out of Golden is considered a magnet for rock-jocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here: